2013 Baseball SEASON has started!!!
We would like to invite all kids ages 5-12 to sign-up for this
2013 baseball season !
(T-ball, coach pitch, baseball level depending on pee- wee age)
SAVE THESE IMPORTANT DATES
SATURDAY, MARCH 30TH 10:00 AM- NOON
Registration is $ 125 per player, which includes a jersey. Baseball hats are required and will be available for purchase at the concession stand if your child does not have one already.
FAMILY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY
· All new players must bring a copy of age verification/ birth certificate and proof of residency in the form of a utility bill (less than 45 days old).
· Please bring your child with you at the time of registration so that they can also sign the required paperwork to play.
· The registration packet must be completed by a parent or legal guardian and turned into the registrar at the time of registration prior to being eligible to participate.
ALL INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION will not accepted, this includes failure to provide proof of age, address verification, player and parent signatures. Registration is limited and is based on a first come first serve bases.
· Practices will begin after March 18th for those who have registered. A coach will contact to you to arrange times and schedules.
2013 BASEBALL REGISTRATION!!!
Online registration open and still accepting sign-ups at: http://www.sportssignup.com/Warren-Avenue-Pee-Wees-Online-Registration.start
- NOTE: Online registration will close on March 29th and re-open on April 1st.
And in person registration will be on March 30th @ 10am-12pm.
WELCOME to the Warren Ave PeeWee Association
A non-profit volunteer youth sports organization, located in Bremerton, Washington. We are located at Carpenter Field (Warren Ave & 11th Street) and have been serving Bremerton youth since 1964. Currently we offer Football, Basketball, and Baseball for BOYS & GIRLS, "pee wee" ages 5 to 14.
We are a group of like minded parents, coaches, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, neighbors, and friends of the community who volunteer our time to make youth sports a reality in Bremerton. For more than 50 years, hundreds of kids come through our doors each year and learn valuable life lessons, such as team work, sportsmanship, honesty and that hard work can be rewarding. We believe that through positive role models, such as our coaches, staff, parents, and volunteers, these kids can be active, have fun, and compete in a safe organized sporting environment year round.
Club Meeting - 2nd Tuesday of each month - 7:00 p.m. - in our clubhouse. Come join us!
*There are small children everywhere, please watch for them!
Warren Avenue Pee Wee Rules
1. No Alcohol Or Controlled Substances.
2. No Profanity Or Inappropriate Behavior.
3. No Smoking On Field Or Within 25Ft. Of Buildings, Ropes/Fences.
4. No Dogs, Except For "Service Dogs".
5. No Bikes, Skateboards, Scooters...Etc.
Warren Avenue Pee Wee Officers/Staff Reserve The Right To Have Anyone Removed From The Premises.