Who's Ready for BASKETBALL???
Registrations are open NOW!!!
We would like to welcome all Boys & Girls Pee Wee Ages 5-14 to come register to play. All players must be of age before August 1st.
1. Fee: $150 Registration Fee per player, plus $75 refundable deposit.
2. Where: Warren Avenue Clubhouse, 905 Broadway Avenue.
3. When: Thursday, Oct. 24th 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Thursday, Nov. 7th 10:00 am to 12:00 noon (Last In-Person Registration)
Online registration will be open Oct 1st thru Dec 7th at:
Online registration may reopen pending the number registered, after final in person registration (November 7th)
Registration is limited to the above dates & times.
To register you MUST bring the following:
1) Fee $150
2) $75 refundable deposit
3) All "New Players" must bring a copy of their birth certificate
4) All "New Players" must bring a current "utility bill" less than 60 days old
5) Signed Youth Sports-Head Injury Policy
6) No player will be issued a uniform without a deposit.
WELCOME to the Warren Ave PeeWee Association
A non-profit volunteer youth sports organization, located in Bremerton, Washington. We are located at Carpenter Field (Warren Ave & 11th Street) and have been serving Bremerton youth since 1964. Currently we offer Football, Basketball, and Baseball for BOYS & GIRLS, "pee wee" ages 5 to 14.
We are a group of like minded parents, coaches, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, neighbors, and friends of the community who volunteer our time to make youth sports a reality in Bremerton. For more than 50 years, hundreds of kids come through our doors each year and learn valuable life lessons, such as team work, sportsmanship, honesty and that hard work can be rewarding. We believe that through positive role models, such as our coaches, staff, parents, and volunteers, these kids can be active, have fun, and compete in a safe organized sporting environment year round.
Club Meeting - 2nd Tuesday of each month - 7:00 p.m. - in our clubhouse. Come join us!
*There are small children everywhere, please watch for them!
Warren Avenue Pee Wee Rules
1. No Alcohol Or Controlled Substances.
2. No Profanity Or Inappropriate Behavior.
3. No Smoking On Field Or Within 25Ft. Of Buildings, Ropes/Fences.
4. No Dogs, Except For "Service Dogs".
5. No Bikes, Skateboards, Scooters...Etc.
Warren Avenue Pee Wee Officers/Staff Reserve The Right To Have Anyone Removed From The Premises.